Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Short note on July 30th 2012


I will enter my last month in this company by the end of August. After that I will be a full-time housewife… (Not my dream though…but with pleasure will do it this time)
Now I am looking for some activities plan for the next two months I will have till the baby is born.


Maybe planning for another job hunting after delivering?  Ugh no no…actually I get a little trauma with job hunting in Japan…but maybe someday I have to do it again, considering that I want to send my kid to the daycare ( I prefer my kid go to the daycare, so he/she could learn a lot of fun things and know the basic step about how to socialize)


Otherwise, I should think other ways, if I don’t want to go back as office lady…

I prefer the last option, but how to find the idea about what should I do is not as simple to say.
Therefore, I have to find out the answer from now. Doing freelance, go back to school etc…
But the most important thing is that I want to keep my life filled with activities, I do not want to let my brain and nerves are getting dull.

Lately, I have started to try new activities…such as baking, cooking, and maybe other new activities on next …
Baking is a new thing for me. I’ve tried some simple recipes from internet, two times it went smoothly, and two times big failed. I still have no idea about how to make a soft cake…. =(  
But I am eager to try another recipes for the next time (depend on my mood though ^_^)

My Second baking trial Choux Cream 

Maybe could you share your favorite simple recipes with me? =)

Have a nice week!!! 

0 comments: