Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My New Journey (Part 2)


June (17-20 weeks):

-     On June, my hubby has three business trips to Indonesia and Hiroshima. So, every time he was on the trip, I left alone in home.... ( -  -; ) But as rewards, he gave me many souvenirs of Indonesian spicy, foods, snacks...^^

-     On 8th of June, I went to the hospital for irregular check up schedule, because I got pain on my abdomen. Since I went out of practice hours, I was ended on the emergency room, with a young intern (not yet a doctor?!? Assistant??!?!). I got my internal check up, measurement of my cervix, bleeding confirmation....not so professional....Because it was hurt...(> <) But I saw my baby was healthy and moving around in my stomach ( I was very relief about it). The young doctor suggest me to stay in the hospital for one night to check all my condition entirely...but I refused it...I could not feel any pain anymore since I came to the hospital...seriously...

-     In the end I thought (my own conclusion), it was only constipation problems...maybe...Then the doctor prescribed me pain relief medicine, and kind of traditional herbs for my blood circulation...

-     I got another on-off abdomen pains again sometimes...

-     I went to Tokyo International Toy Show with my hubby, and had romantic photo session with random Spiderman...


-     I met my obstetrician on 20th, I met my sleepy baby...she said I have big baby...a little bit big for 19 weeks baby... I could not confirm my baby’s sex yet...

-     Went to antenatal class with my husband. We learned how to put diapers, how to bath the baby, and gave my hubby chance to be a pregnant mom by put him a 9kg pregnant jacket...  Met another pregnant women on our neighborhood, share stories, heard explanation about how to register to day care center (with very very limited space though...I think this will be another new task to do soon after delivery...hiks )

-     My tummy is very very big for 5 months pregnant...normally, Japanese prego mom has very small tummy...During antenatal class my tummy as big as 9 months Japanese prego mom...WOW... Even my parents thought I have twins...

-     Had roller coaster mood swings, caused by hormone?

-     Got cough... infected by my husband. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to drink any kind of medicine, it was very torturing... Lemon and honey also hot ginger tea was good remedy at least...

 To be continued...       


0 comments: