Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

The "Joy" of last trimester

2:16 a.m Japan Time
Hungry, sleepy, can't breath

If I take a meal now, I will not allowed to sleep, the meals caused the heartburn...

Yay!!! I am trying to enjoy my last last trimester...
But,the fact is...this is not easy. My life full of complaints.

Almost all of the pregnancy symptoms that written on the baby center has attacked me...

It is hard to go to sleep at night. I do not want to sleep at noon, and become an owl in the night. 
Ideally, I want to be a good housewife after quit from my job...which means preparing breakfast for us, bento for my hubby, kiss him before go to work (too drama?)... clean the house, make lunch, going out or take nap, then prepare dinner...and go to bed together. 

Arghh....





0 comments: